It’s #AskWednesday!!! Actually, it’s supposed to be…No, wait…Alright, now I’m lost! HA HA HAAAA!!!! I’ve been trying to fix my hashes (read: hashtagged days), but I ran into a few problems (mainly non-blog related).
So just to let you know, there won’t be anymore throwbacks on Thursdays as #MondayMemoirs can take care of that, and tips will be moved from Tuesdays to Thursdays. These changes will hopefully help. Meanwhile, I do have an interview in line, one with a friend, but for now, I present to you this. I have decided to officially (finally!) accept my blogger-friend Christine Robinson’s Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It’s to kill two birds with one stone, too.
On her page, she urged us whom she listed to just choose any of the awards presented there, or to maybe choose the Bouquet of Flowers Award instead. I decided to go for the this one because she did give it to me, as she mentioned in the comments thread of my Useless Bits page, except the link is no longer there.
Honestly, I really feel honored. To be called inspiring, wow! I really do hope I inspire more people even with my limited abilities. Anyway, this is today’s post for today’s hash since Rule #4 is somehow synonymous to getting interviewed. Now, remember, some of us bloggers have made our own rules about the freedom to not follow blog rules. It just so happens that I don’t mind answering *wink!*
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Thanked her long ago. And there’s the link above, which you don’t need to wring my arm for–I would’ve shared it, rule or no rule.
2. Display the award on your post.
See left side. There you go.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
I didn’t delete this one because “3” does come before “4”. Also, in case someone decides to nominate fellow-bloggers for this award, too.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
I wanted to have a sort of theme here, but couldn’t decide what, so whatever comes to mind…
- I am more drawn to blogs that have more “personality”. I don’t mean like they tend to be popular or anything, but that they have a more personal touch, that I can feel a sense of the blogger, how s/he is, who s/he is, what s/he does, what s/he feels…So even if s/he only has these few followers or appears to have none, I wouldn’t mind following. There are blogs that have lots of writing here and there, but the bloggers do not really share themselves. I don’t feel that connected to them, like I’m just supposed to follow and admire from a distance…Sorry for the honesty, folks…
- I think, people who can very well confront you NOW and talk to you calmly, but decide to keep mum then take to social media to air only their side of the story, with matching insults, and saying something insulting (about your looks, your lack of education, your poverty) that’s not even related to the issue, they’re either cowards or bullies or both. We have had something like that go viral here, but the poster got much of the flak instead, and not that she didn’t deserve it. I also was kind of a victim a few weeks ago. I was just told about it by very credible sources, but I didn’t even try to know the exact words. Not worth my time. Besides, what was she doing practically giving a shout out when she knew we weren’t even contacts? DUH….Sorry again, guys,…I hope I’m not becoming uninspiring, he he.
- When I was a tweener, I heard the old song ‘Don’t Cry Joni’ and teared up at the end. Oh, and I’ve liked ‘Earth Angel’ from the first time I heard it from the movie Back to the Future.
- I’m kind of a sucker for old songs, especially those with stories.
- I wrote songs. Not so good. ‘Nuff said.
- I’m just feisty when I get confronted with something immediately (I can be very mad, which I’m not proud of) or when I come to a point when you’ve pushed me to the limits. But when not, expect me to answer you very calmly, which is what I want, because nothing really gets resolved when people shout at one another. I know that for a fact.
- I don’t take revenge or, as they say, get even. But it doesn’t say I will back down when I know I am in the right.
Strangely, I think I will lose this award….LOL!!!!
I nominate you all!!!! You all inspire me to blog!!!!
Thank you again for the award, C.E.!!!!
To see more #AskWednesday posts, just put that in the search box, click on the button and you’ll be good to go 🙂
Any interesting interviews you’d like to share, though? Come, share!